6 - 8 Years
Position : QC Engineer(Building)
Qualification : B.E (Civil),
Experience : 6 - 8 Years
Location : Gurgaon
Gender : Male
Job Description : The Quality Control Engineer implements the project-specific Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) Plan. Duties include planning, monitoring, documenting and reporting compliance with the contract documents in accordance with the project-specific QA/QC Plan.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop a comprehensive working knowledge and understanding of the contract documents (including Turner’s contract, plans, specifications and applicable codes).
- Develop and execute the project-specific QA/QC Plan with scopes of work and work procedures.
- Implement project-specific QA/QC Plan in coordination with the project safety plan.
- Ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance requirements at all times.
- Understand the project execution plan and coordinate Quality Control procedures at appropriate stages of the work and in line with the project schedule.
- Continually improve strategies and tools to efficiently and effectively document, track and record compliance with the contract documents.
|Salary||7 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical / R&D|
|Work Experience||6 - 8 Years|
|About Company||HR Consultant|