Position : Architect-Infotainment Architect
Qualification : B.E/B.TECH/M.E/M.TECH/MCA/M.Sc
Experience : 10-20 Years
Location : Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Gender : Male / female
• Should have worked in Infotainment area for at least 5 years. Should have worked in architect/lead role for at least 2 years..
• Should have good understanding on integration of Infotainment/Telematics in the vehicles.
• Should have hands on knowledge in at least couple of the following - Device drivers, Embedded Linux/Android, Application development, System Integration.
• Assertive, knowledgeable and good communication skills are must.
• Nice to have - Exposure to QNX, GENEVI, Navigation systems, Audio system, automotive protocols such as OBD II, J1939 etc., Automotive tools such as CAN simulators.
• Nice to have - Expert in Java/Android Framework and/or C/C++ based System/Embedded programming.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering (or equivalent) from reputed university.
• Requirement definition – Define requirements for Infotainment/Telematics Systems in automotive domain w.r.t. system integration, hardware, software and applications.
• Create Infotainment/Telematics System architecture, Guide the team in implementing the same across all layers of software architecture.
• Design Scalable and high performance system.
• Debug and Resolve the performance related issues/bottlenecks. Optimize the overall cost and BOM of the system.
• Trouble shooting – Assist the team in trouble shooting the issues arise during implementation/testing.
• Customer demonstrations – Able to work with the team in preparing for customer demos and handle the demos independently.