Position : Junior UI developer
Qualification : B.Tech/MCA from reputed Institution.
Experience : 1-2 years
Location : Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Job Description :
• Work with Project Manager, developers, QA and BA to design and build new features for the company's website.
• Pairing with UX designers to build out design concepts and interactive prototypes.
• Pairing with Project Manager & developers to ensure that the presentation layer is implemented in accordance with best practices and UX specifications.
• UI/UX Designing -- Prototyping, Wireframe using Photoshop or any other related Designing Tools.
• Produce clean, semantic HTML and CSS, agonizing along the way for pixel perfection.
• Translate user needs, business realities and engineering constraints into delightful, useful and beautiful digital products.
• Work with other graphic designers to coordinate the shape and size of banners to be prepared and upload them on the website.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Collaborate with project managers, designers, and software engineers to ensure design vision is maintained, final markup is standards compliant and UI deliverables are completed on time.
• Develop a set of web page designs with full visual treatments. Turn these designs into web page templates using HTML and CSS, or coordinate task with the web developer.
• Build scalable WebPages across multiple platforms and device resolutions.
• Ensure cross-browser compatibility.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Present design work to the Project Manager and business teams for review and feedback .
• Taking active part in weekly Scrum and attend daily standup meetings offline and online.