Job Title: Senior Developer/Lead – Hybris
Location: Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Experience: 4 – 13 Years
Salary: INR 12.00 lacs - 25.00 lacs
We are looking for excellent Developer/ Senior Developer who will be involved in designing, developing & implementation of E-Commerce Portal using Hybris Framework for one of the largest Indian retailers.
MUST have technical/professional qualification:
Should Have worked in Hybris 6x
• B.E/B.tech with Extensive experience in Java/J2EE, Spring/Hybris.
• Should have been involved in the implementation of the end-to-end enterprise-level solution.
• MUST have Restful web services integration/ Mulesoft ESB integration.
• Need to have strong understanding and experience in hybris B2B and marketplace.
• Good to have a retail business understanding, Sterling & TIBCO.
• Expert in Design Patterns & UML.
• Exposure of E-commerce domain.
• Build & Deployment – UAT & Production deployment, ANT etc.
• Software Management Systems such as GIT, SVN, Clearcase etc.
• Excellent debugging & Performance tuning skills.
• Java Script, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, XML.
• Should have created design documents – HLD and LLD.
• Bug tracking tool- JIRA, Bugzilla etc.
• Excellent communicator.
• Certified Hybris Core Developer-An added advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Shall be working closely with the large enterprise retail customers.
• Shall be responsible for understanding the functional and technical requirements, business processes, workflows related to B2B and Marketplace.
• Shall be responsible for developing solution architecture and design on Hybris platform.
• Shall liaison with customer teams for requirement elicitation, integrations, solutions approach, etc.
• Shall be responsible for the delivery of the project by guiding the development team, reviewing and mentoring.
12 Lac To 25 Lac P.A.
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance