Job Title: Brand Strategist / Account Planner
experience: 1 - 2 Years
the Main Responsibility of a Brand Strategist / Account Planner is to Improve the Quality of Work Going Out from the Agency to Clients. this Includes:
· Assist On Pitches for New Business Development
· Use of Big Picture Thinking, Storytelling, Insights, Criteria Development Tools and Synthesis in the Development of Agreed-upon End-goals.
· Developing Positioning Recommendations, Guide Market Research Analysis and Define Brand Elements and Tone.
· Developing Ideas and Pinpointing Business Problems
· Commissioning External Qualitative and Quantitative Research
· Keeping Up-to-date with Cultural/social Trends and Customers’ Views and Attitudes
· Undertaking Qualitative and Quantitative Research Activities
· Making Presentations to Clients and Agency Staff
· Conducting Brainstorming Sessions with Internal Stakeholders
· Developing Creative Brief to Align and Equip the Creative Team with the Strategic Communication Plans
· Evaluating Campaign Effectiveness
· Analysing Sales Data