Job Title: Business Development
Exp: 10 plus years of experience
Salary: 25-30 L
Should have closed Revenue ( New Business )of 3 + Crores in a single financial year
Strong Knowledge of Digital Marketing business
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create and implement effective direct sales strategies and competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales plan.
• Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
• Provide sales management, budget control, compensation programs and incentive planning.
• Ensure effective hiring, orientation, training, development and retention of sales staff
• Prepare periodic sales forecasts and manage to meet/exceed them.
• Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities.
• Maintain competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
Minimum Education & Experience:
• MBA from a recognised institution and a minimum of 8 years of Digital Marketing/Advertisement experience
• Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
• Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives.
• Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
• Strategy development, project management, problem solving, and change management skills.
• Solid understanding of Digital Marketing/Advertisement and regulatory requirements and issues.
• Exceptional negotiation skills.
• Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
• Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management including CFO, CIO, CEO, CMO.
• Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.