Job Title: UI Engineer
Experience: More than 3 years
Notice Period: Less than 60 days
- As a Software UI Engineer you will be responsible for the development and augmentation of the UI components which will be used to solve the analytics problems of large enterprises.
- You will be responsible for ensure that there is seamless user interaction and user experience in the product.
Your Key responsibilities include :
- Candidate should have all round experience in developing and delivering Enterprise level UI solutions for large-scale business applications
- Identify the appropriate software and UI technology / tools based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification
- Should be able to implement complex algorithms and UI designs
- Work closely with product and Analytic managers, user interaction designers, and other software engineers to develop new product offerings and improve existing ones
- Integrate internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience
- Work with visual designers to improve and refine product visual design and consistency
The ideal candidate profile :
- While we like formal education from top colleges, what matters to us is your skill, energy and ability to learn quickly. Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related field would be ideal
- Working knowledge of Typescript
- Exposure to build tools like Gulp/Webpack
- Exposure to Sass, HTML5 would be an added bonus
6 Lac To 14 Lac P.A.
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance