Job Title: Us Technical Recruiter
experience: 3 - 6 Years
office Timings: 3 - 8 Pm After that 3 Hours from Home.
we are Looking for a Us Technical Recruiter with Full-cycle Technical Recruiting Experience, from Talent Sourcing and Attracting Candidates to Interviewing and Hiring Great Employees.
- Work in the Us Time Zone (est)
- Design and Implement Overall Recruiting Strategy.
- Develop and Update Job Descriptions and Job Specifications.
- Perform Job and Task Analysis to Document Job Requirements and Objectives.
- Prepare Recruitment Materials and Post Jobs to Appropriate Job Board/newspapers/colleges Etc.
- Source and Recruit Candidates By Using Databases, Social Media Etc.
- Screen Candidates Resumes and Job Applications.
- Conduct Interviews Using Various Reliable Recruiting and Selection Tools/methods to Filter Candidates Within Schedule.
- Assess Applicants- Relevant Knowledge, Skills, Soft Skills, Experience and Aptitudes
- On-board New Employees in Order to Become Fully Integrated
- Monitor and Apply Hr Recruiting Best Practices
- Provide Analytical and Well Documented Recruiting Reports to the Rest of the Team
- Act as a Point of Contact and Build Influential Candidate Relationships During the Selection Process
- Promote Company's Reputation as Best Place to Work
skills & Competencies :
- Work Experience of 3 to 6 Years as a Recruiter (either An In-house Recruiter or a Staffing Agency Recruiter)
- Experience with Analytics/technology Hiring
- Hands On Experience with Various Selection Processes
- Familiarity with Hr Databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ats) and Candidate Management Systems (cms)